At Keats Accounting, we provide high-quality specialised accounting and taxation services for individuals and businesses. We have a holistic approach to managing your financial affairs, to ensure that you are in control of your finances. We are a boutique accounting practice doing things differently for families and small businesses. We are passionate about helping our clients to get a full understanding about their financial affairs so that they can grow their family wealth. We work differently to other accountants – we invite our clients to become part of our family. Clients are invited to drop in for fantastic organic coffee or call us any time they need to without worrying they will get an extra bill. We are a pram friendly business and have a children’s area, so you are welcome to bring them with you to your appointment. Sam has a background in one of the largest suburban firms in Melbourne so she has the skills and expertise of a large firm and offers you, along with her expanding team of staff, the personalised service of a small firm. We are also passionate about living and supporting local community groups and are active in the non-profit sector. Here is our Keats Accounting brochure. We are proud to be a member of the Frankston Business Network.
We are gearing up for the new financial year and would like to remind clients that if you do require an urgent booking to have your tax return completed quickly that you phone ahead and make an appointment. We are already taking bookings for alternate Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings.
We have now achieved Gold partner status with Xero, which is an amazing achievement in such a short time. We are among very esteemed company – there are only 54 gold partners in Victoria, most of them being very large firms. We are thrilled that so many of our clients are loving being in the cloud and taking better control of their finances.
We are delighted to announce that we have been nominated for Xero’s Accounting Partner of the Year. This will be awarded at the upcoming Xerocon in August which will be attended by Beck and Sam. We are so excited to have been recognised and considered for this award, and would like to thank all of our clients who made this possible.
All of our Keats team are now Xero certified, and Rebecca Cornish is our expert facilitator to assist you with setting up your business in Xero or any questions that you have. We can also help you to source apps or add-ons which are specific to your industry to save you time in administering your business paperwork.
Women’s Connect Luncheon
We are a sponsor of the Women’s Connect Luncheon on Wed 16 September. This will held from 11.30-2.30pm at the Frankston Arts Centre, Davey Street, Frankston. You can book tickets here or call us know if you would like to join our Keats table! For more information on parking can be found here.
Sam, Rebecca and Stuart our Office Minion had a fantastic and informative time at Xerocon Melbourne. We were delighted to have been nominated for Accounting Practice of the Year. We are up to date with new add-ons and information and hope to share this with you in our next blog.
Important Deadline Dates
- 21/09 – Lodgement of August BAS
- 21/10 – Lodgement of September (monthly) BAS
- 28/10 – Lodgement of September (quarterly) BAS paper form
- 28/10 – September quarter superannuation payments are due
- 31/10 – Deadline for going onto Keats tax client list to get the extension for lodgement of 2015 tax return until 15/5/16
- 25/11 – Extended deadline for September quarter BAS lodged via Keats Accounting
We will be updating our BLOG page very soon.
We have just been made a Silver Partner with Xero which means that the client discounts we offer now increases from 15% to 20%, and all of this is passed on directly to our clients.
What can we offer you?
• Income Tax Returns • Financial statement preparation • Bookkeeping • Tax planning advice • Business Activity Statements (BAS) • Referrals to other information partners such as source loans, depreciation reports for Rental Properties, conveyancing and Estate Planning • Discounts for tax returns for couples • Reckon Profession Partner
- Chartered accountant & business advisor
- Registered tax agent
- Specialised accounting, taxation and compliance services for individuals and businesses
- Dedicated local professional with over 15 years experience
- We offer a professional approach to financial management
- We will provide key strategies to maximise your wealth
- We offer you the flexibility of after hours (Thursday evenings) and Saturday mornings (first of each month – by appointment only).
Code of Ethics