Welcome to Keats Accounting
Welcome to our new office!
We moved into our new premises at Lakewood Boulevard, Carrum Downs, on 4 July 2016, exactly five years to the day from initially opening Keats Accounting at Seaford.
We have updated our phone number which is 9770 8622, and our fax number which is 9775 0413.
Our old number 9786 7667 is diverting through but we do ask you to please update your contacts! If you are having difficulty finding us in our new location, just call and one of our staff will be happy to direct you.
At Keats Accounting, we provide high-quality specialised accounting and taxation services for individuals and businesses. We have a holistic approach to managing your financial affairs, to ensure that you are in control of your finances. We are a boutique accounting practice doing things differently for families and small businesses.
We are passionate about helping our clients to get a full understanding about their financial affairs so that they can grow their family wealth. We work differently to other accountants – we invite our clients to become part of our family.
Clients are invited to drop in for fantastic organic coffee or call us any time they need to without worrying they will get an extra bill. We invite you to our family friendly business as you are welcome to bring your children with you to your appointment. Sam has a background in one of the largest suburban firms in Melbourne. She has the skills and expertise of a large firm and offers you, along with her staff, the personalised service of a small firm. We are also passionate about living and supporting local community groups and are actively involved in the non-profit sector.
What can we offer you?
• Income Tax Returns • Xero Gold Partner and discounts on your Xero subscription • Financial statement preparation • Bookkeeping • Payroll services • Tax planning advice • Business Activity Statements (BAS) • Referrals to other information partners such as source loans, depreciation reports for Rental Properties, conveyancing and Estate Planning
- Chartered accountant & business advisor
- Registered tax agent
- Specialised accounting, taxation and compliance services for individuals and businesses
- Dedicated local professional with over 15 years experience
- We offer a professional approach to financial management
- We will provide key strategies to maximise your wealth
- We offer you the flexibility of after hours on Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings – these are by appointment only.
Code of Ethics