Welcome to Keats Accounting
Welcome to our new office!
1/14 Lakewood Boulevard, Carrum Downs
Phone number: (03) 9770 8622
Fax number: (03) 9775 0413.
If you are a new client or have a question please use the Contact Form.
ATO Cracks down
It has been widely publicised that the ATO are cracking down on late lodgements and outstanding debts.
The ATO has now announced that fines for late lodgement will be increasing from $180 per penalty unit to $210 per penalty unit from 1 July – this means that the potential penalty for late lodgement of a tax return or small business BAS could be $1,050 per document! In addition to this, overdue tax debts will now impact on your credit rating if appropriate repayment arrangements have not been made. If you or someone you know needs help with bringing your tax affairs up to date please give us a call on 9770 8622.
Women’s Connect Luncheon
We are again attending the function held by the Frankston Business Network to celebrate International Women’s Day on Wednesday 8th March, 11.30am – 2.30pm at the Gunnamatta Room, Mornington Racing Club. For further information, click here. The guest speaker this year is Pam Hawkes, owner of Black Caviar. We will host a table so if you wish to book through us, please call on 9770 8622.
At Keats Accounting, we provide high-quality specialised accounting and taxation services for individuals and businesses. We have a holistic approach to managing your financial affairs, to ensure that you are in control of your finances. We are a boutique accounting practice doing things differently for families and small businesses.
We are passionate about helping our clients to get a full understanding about their financial affairs so that they can grow their family wealth. We work differently to other accountants – we invite our clients to become part of our family.
We invite you to our family friendly business as you are welcome to bring your children with you to your appointment. Sam has a background in one of the largest suburban firms in Melbourne. She has the skills and expertise of a large firm and offers you, along with her staff, the personalised service of a small firm. We are also passionate about living and supporting local community groups and are actively involved in the non-profit sector.
What can we offer you?
• Income Tax Returns • Xero Gold Partner and discounts on your Xero subscription • Financial statement preparation • Bookkeeping • Payroll services • Tax planning advice • Business Activity Statements (BAS) • Referrals to other information partners such as source loans, depreciation reports for Rental Properties, conveyancing and Estate Planning
- Chartered accountant & business advisor
- Registered tax agent
- Specialised accounting, taxation and compliance services for individuals and businesses
- Dedicated local professional with over 15 years experience
- We offer a professional approach to financial management
- We will provide key strategies to maximise your wealth
- We offer you the flexibility of after hours on Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings – these are by appointment only.
Code of Ethics
ABN 69 768 905 039