Welcome to Keats Accounting
Keats Accounting are moving to a new, bigger office in Carrum Downs. From the new financial year, we will welcome you at our new address which will be 1/14 Lakewood Boulevard, Carrum Downs.
Our new phone number will be 9770 8622.
Our old number 9786 7667 will divert initially to the new number if you forget it, but we do ask you to please update your contacts!
At Keats Accounting, we provide high-quality specialised accounting and taxation services for individuals and businesses. We have a holistic approach to managing your financial affairs, to ensure that you are in control of your finances. We are a boutique accounting practice doing things differently for families and small businesses.
We are passionate about helping our clients to get a full understanding about their financial affairs so that they can grow their family wealth. We work differently to other accountants – we invite our clients to become part of our family.
Clients are invited to drop in for fantastic organic coffee or call us any time they need to without worrying they will get an extra bill. We invite you to our family friendly business as you are welcome to bring your children with you to your appointment. Sam has a background in one of the largest suburban firms in Melbourne so she has the skills and expertise of a large firm and offers you, along with her expanding team of staff, the personalised service of a small firm. We are also passionate about living and supporting local community groups and are active in the non-profit sector.
We are gearing up for the new financial year. We ask that if you require your 2016 tax return lodged urgently, that you call us to make a time now as we are already booking appointments during July.
Don’t forget that each Wednesday at 1pm you can ask questions within the Xero Users Community – simply create a question via #XeroUserHour in Twitter or on Facebook.
Important Deadline Dates
30/6 – Super guarantee contributions must be paid by this date to qualify for a tax deduction in the 2015–16 financial year
28/7 – June quarterly BAS
What can we offer you?
• Income Tax Returns • Financial statement preparation • Bookkeeping • Tax planning advice • Business Activity Statements (BAS) • Referrals to other information partners such as source loans, depreciation reports for Rental Properties, conveyancing and Estate Planning • Discounts for tax returns for couples • Reckon Professional Partner
- Chartered accountant & business advisor
- Registered tax agent
- Specialised accounting, taxation and compliance services for individuals and businesses
- Dedicated local professional with over 15 years experience
- We offer a professional approach to financial management
- We will provide key strategies to maximise your wealth
- We offer you the flexibility of after hours (Thursday evenings) and Saturday mornings (first of each month – by appointment only).
Code of Ethics