At Keats Accounting, we provide high-quality specialised accounting and taxation services for individuals and businesses. We have a holistic approach to managing your financial affairs, to ensure that you are in control of your finances. We are a boutique accounting practice doing things differently for families and small businesses. We are passionate about helping our clients to get a full understanding about their financial affairs so that they can grow their family wealth. We work differently to other accountants – we invite our clients to become part of our family. Clients are invited to drop in for fantastic organic coffee or call us any time they need to without worrying they will get an extra bill. We are a pram friendly business and have a children’s area, so you are welcome to bring them with you to your appointment. Sam has a background in one of the largest suburban firms in Melbourne so she has the skills and expertise of a large firm and offers you, along with her expanding team of staff, the personalised service of a small firm. We are also passionate about living and supporting local community groups and are active in the non-profit sector. Here is our Keats Accounting brochure. We are proud to be a member of the Frankston Business Network.
We would like to congratulate Melanie Thomson, our casual Bookkeeper, who has recently obtained her Diploma of Accounting. We all know how much time is dedicated to juggling both study, family and work commitments – so well done on completing your course.
Important Deadline Dates
- BAS deadline for the March quarter 28/4 (can be extended by 4 weeks if we are lodging)
- Superannuation deadline for the March quarter – 28/4
- Research & Development claims cut-off is – 30/4
- Final date for lodgement of 2014 tax returns – 15/5
- 2014 tax bills due for payment – 5/6
Most of the Keats team attending the Xero Roadshow this week. We have come away from our day out energised and ready to put our new found knowledge into action. Read more here at our very new BLOG page, written by our accountant Rebecca Cornish.
We have just been made a Silver Partner with Xero which means that the client discounts we offer now increases from 15% to 20%, and all of this is passed on directly to our clients. Four members of our team are now Xero certified, and Rebecca Cornish is our expert facilitator to assist you with setting up your business in Xero or any questions that you have. We can also help you to source apps or add-ons which are specific to your industry to save you time in administering your business paperwork.
Angela Walker, Megan Dalton and Melanie Thomson have also completed our Xero certification. Recently Sam, Angela and Rebecca attended the Xero Roadshow and found it extremely informative regarding cloud based accounting using the Xero program to include add-ons and apps specifically for your business. This can be tailored for retail, hospitality, trades and professional industries to allow each business to become more efficient within the workplace by saving time and money in the longer term.
We are pleased to announce that Rebecca Cornish is now a Xero Certified Accountant and Keats Accounting are now a Xero Certified Partner.
What can we offer you?
• Income Tax Returns • Financial statement preparation • Bookkeeping • Tax planning advice • Business Activity Statements (BAS) • Referrals to other information partners such as source loans, depreciation reports for Rental Properties, conveyancing and Estate Planning • Discounts for tax returns for couples • Reckon Profession Partner
- Chartered accountant & business advisor
- Registered tax agent
- Specialised accounting, taxation and compliance services for individuals and businesses
- Dedicated local professional with over 15 years experience
- We offer a professional approach to financial management
- We will provide key strategies to maximise your wealth
- We offer you the flexibility of after hours (Thursday evenings) and Saturday mornings (first of each month – by appointment only).
Code of Ethics